It is expected that students will:
1. Be aware of and obey all school rules;
2. Attend classes punctually and regularly;
3. Work cooperatively and diligently at their studies and with home assignments;
4. Respect the rights of all persons within the school including peers, staff and parents;
5. Respect the legitimate authority of the school staff;
6. Respect the school's physical school facilities; equipment and the property of fellow students. Students (or their parents) will be held financially responsible for repairs or replacement of property willfully damaged;
7. Respect the diversity of our school community and the BC Human Rights Code which prohibits discrimination on the race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age, mental or physical disability, gender identification/expression, sexual orientation or sexual orientation as perceived by others.
8. Behave in a safe and responsible manner at all times;
9. Not threaten, harass, bully, intimidate or assault, in any way, any person within the school community. This includes cyber bullying;
10. Not be in possession of any object that, in the opinion of the Principal/Vice Principal, is potentially dangerous in the hands of a particular student or in a particular situation. This includes:
- Any weapons, legal or illegal
- Firearms or replicas/imitations
11. Not be in possession or under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol;
12. Not be in possession of or use tobacco in school buildings or on school property; and,
13. Adhere to the regulations of student conduct on school buses.